Plant sale 2015

Home Forums WYOG Forums Plant sale 2015

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JaneR 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PeterT
    Keymaster

The group has been holding plant sales for a few years now. Members grow or bring plants, cuttings, etc, to sell. Last year, we moved to a new venue, Bingley Market and didn’t have a very successful day either in terms of takings or making new contacts. So, we can either persist with this site, go back to Saltaire Farmers’Market, go somewhere else or call time on it.

This isn’t a vote at this stage but an invite to get involved in the discussion. Please tell us what you think.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  PeterT.

ValH
    Participant

I have no strong feelings but it does seem one time in the year when we get out and promote our view of the world and I am quite happy to grow veg plants for sale. Can we find out when the Kirkgate community centre alternative market is around that time?

Brian Ford

I like the day, though it is a lot of work for little benefit. If we could coordinate with a market I would hold it again.

JaneR
    Participant

Hmm, it’s got to be worth it – last year was terrible in terms of footfall. So I’m up for it (timetable permitting!) if it’s somewhere that has people. So is there a good market somewhere at the moment? Even Baildon was looking a bit sad when I went before Christmas. Any thoughts, people?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.