If you need any more info about any of the classes, please ask in the forums
- Entries to be organically grown
- There is no need for matched groups or shapes
- Entries are judged on flavour, appearance is secondary and scars, dimples and slug holes are quite acceptable!
- Chillies are judged on flavour, not heat
- Use simple presentation – no decoration or decorative containers
- (apart from H70), please use recyclable disposable containers/ plates for presentation where necessary
- Each entry will be judged by removing slices for tasting
- Each entry must be clean, and free from surplus roots and foliage
- Entrants presenting multiple entries in a class must ensure that each is of a different variety or type with each variety or type only entered once
- The public is allowed to taste all entries after judging is completed at 2pm; entries can be collected at 3pm. Unclaimed exhibits will be auctioned at 3.30
- No need for matched groups, and all shapes, sizes, scars, dimples, slug holes, etc. are accepted.