If you’re not sure how to go about registering for the show, simply follow the top tips below and
- Print out a show schedule showing all the classes.
- Gather your entries together.
- Make a note on the schedule to show how many entries you have for each class.
- Add up the total number of entries.
- At the Show, read out your list thus: ‘Class 2, one entry. Class 7, six entries.’
- Bring your own pen to write on the cards – class number on one side, your exhibitor number on the other. Do this away from the registration desk.
- Remember to add the variety on the card if you know it, and whether or not it is a heritage variety.
- Stewards will be on hand to help if necessary, if you have any questions, please ask.
- Hey presto! It will be easy.
We look forward to seeing you there.