The 21st Annual Organic Fruit, Vegetable and Flower Show will take place on the 18th of September, at the Exhibition Hall in Saltaire.
There are sixty four categories you can enter, ranging from ‘3 french beans to eat fresh’, to ‘3 hens eggs – 1 boiled, 2 raw’. New categories this year include ‘Seeds, one dish ready for eating’, ‘non-alcoholic drinks’ and what should prove to a fun category – ‘This year’s disaster’!
In addition, there will be:
- Organic fruit, vegetables and produce to buy
- A chance to taste the fresh produce on display
- Advice on how to grow fruit and veg
- Entertainment and fun for all the family!
- Time to visit Saltaire Festival
See The Show page for full details of categories, important information for exhibitors and directions to the show.