thanksgiving turkey clipart

Home Forums WYOG Forums thanksgiving turkey clipart

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pavani 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

pavani

Between all the big day preparation and cooking that has to be started, it’s easy for all of us to get swept up in the festive chaos and lose sight of a thankful heart. Quotes serve as the perfect reminder and inspiration for all that we have to be grateful for. Let the experts lend their hand, or should we say lend their pens, to assist in sharing Thanksgiving blessings.
    thanksgiving turkey clipart
    The following quotes for Thanksgiving will help you reflect on everything you have to appreciate. Use them in your cards or tie them into your Thanksgiving party ideas. You can even add these quotes throughout your family’s custom photo books.

“Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” -Joyce Giraud thanksgiving turkey clipart
    “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” -Dalai Lama
    “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” -Anonymous
    “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” -Marcus Samuelsson
    “Forever on Thanksgiving day the heart will find the pathway home.” -Wilbur D. Nesbit
    “Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. Most importantly though, I am thankful for you today and everyday.” -Anonymous

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.