4th of july quotes to share on facebook

Home Forums WYOG Forums 4th of july quotes to share on facebook

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rekhaa 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rekhaa

I saw two brutally murdered corrections officers that’s what I saw he said I have their blood on my shoes

Donnie Russell Rowe serving life without parole and Ricky Dubose who has prominent tattoos on his face and neck overpowered disarmed and killed Sgt Christopher Monica and Sgt Curtis Billue and then carjacked a driver who happened to pull up behind the bus on a rural highway Sills said

They got into the grass green four-door 4 Honda Civic with the Georgia license plate number RBJ- and drove west on state Highway toward Eatonton southeast of Atlanta

We are still desperately looking for these two individuals They are armed with mm pistols that were taken from these correctional officers They are dangerous beyond description If anyone sees them or comes into contact they need to call immediately the sheriff said

The two inmates got a head start by taking and tossing the Honda driver’s cellphone and leaving the other prihappy 4th of july quotes | 4th of july quotes
    soners locked inside the bus Sills said

My biggest worry is they’re going to kill somebody else Sills said

Later Tuesday the manhunt shifted about miles (4 kilometers) to the north to the city of Madison where Sills said the two men burglarized a house and then two men fitting their descriptions were reportedly seen in a Family Dollar store less than a mile away Authorities had no further signs of the inmates and had no reason to believe they had split up Sills said
    inspirational quotes on 4th of july
    abraham lincoln quotes on 4th of july
    ronald reagan quotes on 4th of july
    native american quotes on 4th of july
    frederick douglass quotes on 4th of july
    founding fathers quotes on 4th of july
    4th of july quotes pictures
    4th of july quotes patriotic
    4th of july quotes presidents
    4th of july quotes poems
    4th of july party quotes
    happy 4th of july images | 4th of july images

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.